© 2000-2023 | DaeHwa Park
during Advent and Christmas
+ First Sunday of Advent, November 28
- Hanging of the Greens - Lighting Chrismon Tree
+ Second Sunday of Advent, December 5
- Advent Holy Communion
+ Third Sunday of Advent, December 12
- Las Posadas (Service of Shelter for the Holy Family)
- Heavenly Banquet (Advent Luncheon with New Members)
+ Fourth Sunday of Advent, December 19 “Mini Advent Cantata”
- "A Road to Bethlehem," Cantata w. Choir and Congregation
+ Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24 at 8:30 p.m.
- Festival of Holy Nativity and Candlelight Service
+ Sunday after Christmas, December 26
- Nine Lessons and Carols - Carol sing of Families & Friends
+ New Year’s Eve, Friday, December 31 at 10:30 p.m.
- “Game Night” beginning at 8 p.m.
(Bring your favorite board games, Cookies to share!)
1. A Journey of the Remnants - Nov. 28, 2021
2. A Journey of Pioneers - Dec. 5, 2021
3. A Journey of the Virgin - Dec. 12, 2021
5. A Journey of the Child - Christmas Eve, Dec. 24
6. A Journey of the Wise - Sun., Dec. 26, 2021
7. A Journey to the Year of Lord's Favor - Dec. 31, 2021
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
“A Journey from Afar”
New Sermon Series for Advent and Christmas
Friends, all creation is waiting for the Promised One. The whole world, bound and struggling, seek true peace and prosperity! At the
opportune time of our need for the Lord, God would like to tabernacle among us as Emmanuel—God-with-us. For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given and the government will be on his shoulder. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting
Father, Prince of Peace! (Isaiah 9:6). Come and worship. Bring your friends and neighbors. Come and worship, worship Christ, the
new-born King. Begin a your own journey with Emmanuel set from afar.